Ascension by Mike Busby's School of Photography

I was given the words ascension and connection to shoot for. The plan was to photograph a new foot bridge, but that didn't pan out. However, the words stayed with me and were a natural fit while under the new lights on the Spokane Pavilion in Riverfront Park.

All the elements are there, and there's a figure at the top of the bridge that I'd like to bring out more. Get a little bit of that human element and scale to come into play. However, I'm really pleased with the shot.

If you haven't been there, it really is worth your time to visit.

A photograph from inside the Spokane Pavilion at Night

"Ascension" - f5.6 at 1/8 sec, ISO 400

Give me some comments and thoughts. I like to know what other people have to say.

Mike
Mike Busby's School of Photography
(509) 995-2954


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts